Pages

02 January, 2014

So How Much Salary Do You Expect???

Are you a fresh grad looking for the most profitable venture out there? Or an employee wanting to benchmark your income?

I graduated college with good standing, so I expected to earn around PhP30,000 a month on my first job. That wish didn't came true.

Then I ended up accepting the offer of the company where I went for OJT. Honestly, I didn't want to work there, at first. But the starting salary is not bad at all, so having no other choice, I accepted the offer rather than waiting months for luck to come my way. Thank goodness, things are going quite well, as I can still keep up with my priority: my faith.


Now, let's try to make things simple...

Check out the 2013 salary trends in the Philippines as posted here  by Jobstreet.com. You can find the updates on how much our highest-earning Filipino local employees put on their pockets on a regular basis.




Nevertheless, business venture, still, has a higher potential than being an employee. But the risks are higher, as a drawback. Working for another person is a more secured bread and butter.

How about you? What is your DREAM job? Please share your experiences and insights in the comments section below.


The above post is brought to you by Jezreel Magbanua, who loves helping people MAKING things SIMPLE. Click here to get to know Jezreel Magbanua better. Thanks and GOD bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment