Pages

22 January, 2013

Blogging Can Be Easy

You find it complicated, difficult and tedious to blog, is that right? 

That's what I thought also, until I got the courage to start. The beginning is always the hardest part.

Here's my very first blogsite. This was intended for my online business and I got help from my upline.



Now, let's try to make things simple...

I recommend that you do the following, which I learned from professional bloggers and from my personal experience:

1. Jot down to your mobile phone or pocket notebook, every time an idea pops up.

2. Write down ANYTHING then save in Drafts folder, for later editing and posting.

3. Write about ANYTHING. Everyone experienced failures, so write them all down, and give your readers SOLUTIONS. Blog about things you found while window-shopping. Tell your stories going to new places like tourist spots and hotels.

4. Read articles of interest to you, then write a review.

5. Comment on videos, audios and pictures you come across the world wide web.

You can add more to these tips as you go on your blogging career. The key is to start NOW and  break down the ice of negativity freezing you.

What particular niche can you blog about? Please share your experiences and insights in the comments section below.


The above post is brought to you by Jezreel Magbanua, who loves helping people MAKING things SIMPLE. Click here to get to know Jezreel Magbanua better. Thanks and GOD bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. HI JezZ,
    Great article.
    All the points you mentioned are worth remembering and following.
    My favorite is when you wrote "The key is to start NOW".. which connotes 'ACTION'.

    Thanks for sharing this.

    /Ron R. Lacson/

    ReplyDelete