Pages

24 June, 2013

Go The Distance

How far will you go for your dreams?

Now, let's try to make things simple...

This is one of my favorite songs of all time. Michael Bolton did it really good for this one.

A song about going for your dreams.

Here's the lyrics and live video of the song. Enjoy (.^_^.)

Go the Distance
by Michael Bolton 

I have often dreamed, of a far off place 
Where a hero's welcome, would be waiting for me 
Where the crowds will cheer, when they see my face 
And a voice keeps saying, this is where I'm meant to be 

I'll be there someday, if I can go the distance 
I will find my way, if I can be strong 
I know ev'ry mile, would be worth my while 
When I go the distance, I'll be right where I belong 

Down an unknown road, to embrace my fate 
Though that road may wander, it will lead me to you 
And a thousand years, would be worth the wait 
It might take a lifetime, but somehow I'll see it through 

And I won't look back, 'coz I can go the distance 
And I'll stay on track, no I won't accept defeat 
It's an uphill slope, but I won't lose hope 
'Til I go the distance, and my journey is complete 

But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part 
For a hero's strength is measured by his heart 

Like a shooting star, I can go the distance 
I will search this world, I will face its harms 
I don't care how far, i can go the distance 
'Til I find my hero's welcome, waiting in your arms 

I will search this world, and I will face its harms 
Until I find my hero's welcome, waiting in your arms


Which songs motivate you to go for your dreams? Please share your experiences and insights in the comments section below.


The above post is brought to you by Jezreel Magbanua, who loves helping people MAKING things SIMPLE. Click here to get to know Jezreel Magbanua better. Thanks and GOD bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment