Pages

06 January, 2013

My First Time ABROAD

I had a chance to go to Thailand, but not for a tour, but for work -_-

The funny thing is, I was told in morning, that I'll be leaving the country tonight! It was such a hassle, but real exciting. Good thing, I have a passport prepared. 


I dreamed of going to other countries. Well, almost everyone else does!

Even though we went there for work, I had the chance to visit various restaurants and eateries. The sidewalk Thai foods are the best!

Now the unlikely thing is, I was not able to prepare for communicating with my family, because of the rush. I was told that for Globe subscribers, I have to go to the nearest outlet in order to activate roaming service (please correct me if this is wrong).

Now, let's try to make things simple...

Try using SUN Cellular! Roaming can be done instantly, without going to shops!




Activate your roaming services by texting ROAM ON to 222. That's all!!!

By the way, this particular procedure is for prepaid subscribers only. For more info, you can check out this site address.


How do you activate roaming using other networks? Please share your experiences and insights in the comments section below.

The above post is brought to you by Jezreel Magbanua, who loves helping people MAKING things SIMPLE. Click here to get to know Jezreel Magbanua better. Thanks and GOD bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment