Pages

19 November, 2013

The Most Relaxing Tune???



Do you just let time take away your sorrows?

I was feeling depressed from our last basketball game. I was not able to do my best.

So I searched the web for anything enlightening.

Then I came across this stuff.


Now, let's try to make things simple...

Any search engine will tell you that this is indeed the most relaxing tune EVER.

Check it out. 

Well, it helped me quite a bit. Better try listening to it yourself, and be the judge.

Check out also the 10 most relaxing songs below.

1. Marconi Union - Weightless
2. Airstream - Electra
3. DJ Shah - Mellomaniac (Chill Out Mix)
4. Enya - Watermark
5. Coldplay - Strawberry Swing
6. Barcelona - Please Don't Go
7. All Saints - Pure Shores
8. Adelev - Someone Like You
9. Mozart - Canzonetta Sull'aria
10. Cafe Del Mar - We Can Fly
[SOURCE: www.telegraph.co.uk]

What songs or tunes make you feel relaxed? Please share your experiences and insights in the comments section below.


The above post is brought to you by Jezreel Magbanua, who loves helping people MAKING things SIMPLE. Click here to get to know Jezreel Magbanua better. Thanks and GOD bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment